Re: Graphics3D polygon face colors

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65044] Re: [mg65016] Graphics3D polygon face colors
  • From: AJ Friend <gtg930w at>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:58:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi, thanks for the response. My problem isn't that I want to change the
object color, I want to have the values of the colors of the faces so
that I can use them elsewhere. I am taking each face from a polyhedron
and displaying it as a flat polygon, but I want the polygon to have the
same color as it has on the polyhedron (the outside face, specifically).
Any ideas on how to do such a thing?

To: mathgroup at