Re: Writing regular text?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65145] Re: Writing regular text?
- From: "gkruger" <gkruger at nwz.uni-muenster.de>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:30:39 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I assume you mean one cell with normal input, then another cell with text, right? Well, you can insert regular text or titles or subtitles by changing the format of the cell. right-click on the cell symbol on the right, then you can choose under format what style you want to have for the cell. right-click -> format -> style alternativly, you can set the style by alt+ 1...9 Number 7 is normal text, number 9 is the normal input form. Greetz gkruger