Re: Writing regular text?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65134] Re: Writing regular text?
- From: "Christopher J. Henrich" <chenrich at monmouth.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:29:34 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <dv682a$np6$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Rex Eastbourne <rex.eastbourne at gmail.com> wrote: > Just got started with Mathematica today. I know this is extremely > basic, but is there a special mode to input regular text between > mathematical expressions in a notebook? (i.e. as would be done on a > homework assignment). > Format->Style->Text. That is, the Format menu has a Style submanu with the selction Text. This will do what you want. There is also a keyboard shortcut (on the Mac, Com-7). -- Chris Henrich http://www.mathinteract.com God just doesn't fit inside a single religion.