Re: Mathlink with VC++ 8

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65113] Re: Mathlink with VC++ 8
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:28:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

the problem is that Visual C++ 8 by default set
the UNICODE and _UNICODE flag
for the project and you must in the Preprocessor
section of you
C++ tree remove this by setting the $(NOINHERIT)

<goyanix at> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:dv68jf$o0e$1 at
| Hi all,
| I have been trying to build the same project I
coded in Mathlink in
| VC++ 8 (part of Visual Studio 2005), but failed.
It works fine with
| VC++ 6. I think the problem is something to do
the *.lib files. I dont
| seem to find a way to add those lib files to the
project. My
| programming knowledge is rather limited. Thank
you for the help in