Changing Default Printing Settings?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65331] Changing Default Printing Settings?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:55:56 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to modify the default Printing Settings for all the notebooks
on my HD, or all the notebooks that I create from now on, e.g.:
--Narrower margins in File >> Printing Settings >> Printing Options
--Add a centered "Date" in Printing Settings >> Headers & Footers
I gather this is a front end thing rather than a kernel thing (?).
So, where do I go to reset the defaults for future notebooks?
And is there any "one-click" way to apply the new default to an existing
notebook, akin to the one-click way of changing Style Sheets? Can one
have a collection of named printing formats, akin to named Style Sheets?
Thanks . . .
Prev by Date:
Composition of series
Next by Date:
Re: Writing prime factor decomposision in conventional form
Previous by thread:
Re: Composition of series
Next by thread:
Plotting independent quantities