Changing Default Printing Settings?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65331] Changing Default Printing Settings?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:55:56 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to modify the default Printing Settings for all the notebooks on my HD, or all the notebooks that I create from now on, e.g.: --Narrower margins in File >> Printing Settings >> Printing Options --Add a centered "Date" in Printing Settings >> Headers & Footers I gather this is a front end thing rather than a kernel thing (?). So, where do I go to reset the defaults for future notebooks? And is there any "one-click" way to apply the new default to an existing notebook, akin to the one-click way of changing Style Sheets? Can one have a collection of named printing formats, akin to named Style Sheets? Thanks . . .