- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65353] StringForm bug?
- From: pdickof at scf.sk.ca
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 04:05:18 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I create a form...
myForm = " Line `1`\n
Executing the StringForm line below gives me what I expect and want...
StringForm[myForm, 1, 2, 3]
but if I try to create an ordinary String from the StringForm object...
InputForm[ToString[StringForm[myForm, 1, 2, 3]]]
... I get...
" Line 1 2 3\n Line Line "
Which is apparently wrong and certainly not what I want. How do I get
this to work?
I am running Mathematica 5.2
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
question about the inverse li function
Next by Date:
Re: Two independent y axes ?
Previous by thread:
Re: question about the inverse li function
Next by thread:
Beginner--problem with typesetting