Beginner--problem with typesetting
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65366] Beginner--problem with typesetting
- From: stephenfowler at charter.net
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 04:05:44 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using Mathematica write a paper and everything was working fine until I started working today. Now whenever I need to use a mathematica character (for example greater than or equal to sign) the text automatically shifts to a new line and switches font from Times New Roman to Courier New. It also happens anytime I add a comma into a sentence. Any idea what is going on or how to change it?
Much thanks for any help.
Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=9264]]
Prev by Date:
Re: Two independent y axes ?
Next by Date:
Re: About subscripts
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Beginner--problem with typesetting