Beginner--problem with typesetting

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65366] Beginner--problem with typesetting
  • From: stephenfowler at
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 04:05:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm using Mathematica write a paper and everything was working fine until I started working today.  Now whenever I need to use a mathematica character (for example greater than or equal to sign) the text automatically shifts to a new line and switches font from Times New Roman to Courier New.  It also happens anytime I add a comma into a sentence.  Any idea what is going on or how to change it?

Much thanks for any help.

Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through [[postId=9264]]