Re: Two independent y axes ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65361] Re: Two independent y axes ?
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 04:05:31 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, look here for a solutiuon: http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/graphics/2d/twoaxisgraph.html Daniel Geico Caveman wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to plot a bunch of functions and some data together. Some of the > data and some of the functions have *very* different y range from the > others. How do I create 2 independent y axes (like gnuplot - y and y2 axes) > to show the data effectively ? > > And no, creating two different plots is *not* an option. So, instead of > offering that suggestion, advise if this can be done in Mathematica, and if > so, how. > > Thanks. >