Re: Two independent y axes ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65363] Re: [mg65334] Two independent y axes ?
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 04:05:34 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If you had an email address I would send you an example. David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: Geico Caveman [mailto:spam at spam.invalid] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Hello, I am trying to plot a bunch of functions and some data together. Some of the data and some of the functions have *very* different y range from the others. How do I create 2 independent y axes (like gnuplot - y and y2 axes) to show the data effectively ? And no, creating two different plots is *not* an option. So, instead of offering that suggestion, advise if this can be done in Mathematica, and if so, how. Thanks.