Re: Beginner--problem with typesetting

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65425] Re: [mg65366] Beginner--problem with typesetting
  • From: Bruce Miller <brucem at>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 06:09:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

If things were working fine and then started misbehaving the next
it might be that a front-end initialization file became corrupted.
Try holding down the SHIFT key as Mathematica launches to rebuild the
cache files to default values.  If that does not help, there is an
operating-system-dependent bigger hammer -- see the Help Browser,
Started, System-Specific Information, Troubleshooting  or
for suggestions.

Bruce Miller
Technical Support
Wolfram Research, Inc.