Re: Periodic Rebirth of Hyperbolic Functions by ODE in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66159] Re: Periodic Rebirth of Hyperbolic Functions by ODE in Mathematica
- From: "Narasimham" <mathma18 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 02:43:08 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thanks. So in effect there is no way except using first order ODE ? and BTW, why does not integ(r' r '' ) = r'^2 /2 work for tanh?