Re: Is it a bug in Mathematica ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66170] Re: [mg66157] Is it a bug in Mathematica ?
  • From: Bruce Miller <brucem at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 02:43:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Subbarao,

There was a NullSpace problem reported on some 64-bit CPUs under
Linux.  Renaming a particular library file was a workaround.

    cd SystemFiles/Libraries/Linux-x86-64

    mv libmkl_p4n.so XXX_libmkl_p4n.so

If that does not help, please feel free to send an example notebook
with the code and data to support at wolfram.com.  Please include the
output from evaluating
    $Version
in the Mathematica which dies.  Also include the CPU and operating
system types and levels.

Bruce Miller
Technical Support
Wolfram Research, Inc.