Re: Is it a bug in Mathematica ?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg66170] Re: [mg66157] Is it a bug in Mathematica ?
  • From: Bruce Miller <brucem at>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 02:43:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

There was a NullSpace problem reported on some 64-bit CPUs under
Linux.  Renaming a particular library file was a workaround.

    cd SystemFiles/Libraries/Linux-x86-64

If that does not help, please feel free to send an example notebook
with the code and data to support at  Please include the
output from evaluating
in the Mathematica which dies.  Also include the CPU and operating
system types and levels.

Bruce Miller
Technical Support
Wolfram Research, Inc.