Is it a bug in Mathematica ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66157] Is it a bug in Mathematica ?
- From: "Subbu" <subbaraokommuri at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 01:49:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When I am trying to evaluate the NullSpace of a some matrix in
Mathematica5.2(Linux version), it is always quitting the kernal and
for the same matrix I could evaluate the Nullspace in Windows version
What could be the reason ?
Prev by Date:
hotkeys in linux
Next by Date:
Function of function analytic definition
Previous by thread:
Re: hotkeys in linux
Next by thread:
Re: Is it a bug in Mathematica ?