Is it a bug in Mathematica ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66157] Is it a bug in Mathematica ?
- From: "Subbu" <subbaraokommuri at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 01:49:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
HI all, When I am trying to evaluate the NullSpace of a some matrix in Mathematica5.2(Linux version), it is always quitting the kernal and for the same matrix I could evaluate the Nullspace in Windows version of Mathematica5.2 What could be the reason ? Subbarao