Re: Limit bug?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66182] Re: Limit bug?
- From: "david_tang" <david3687 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 02:45:02 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
More than one week past.
Is anybody know the reason?
But if i try to find the limit of x-Log[Cosh[x]] where x->Infinity,
Mathematica will find the answer.
Is that funny?
Prev by Date:
Re: Conditions with Statistical Functions
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: "In progress" saving of data collected using Reap/Sow
Next by thread: