- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66181] svg import
- From: "Ranjan Grover" <ranjan.grover at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 02:44:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can Mathematica 5.2 import and display svg (scalable vector graphics) files into its notebook XML format? If not, is there a plan in the future to import svg files? I know currently data can be exported as svg. I wanted to import some figures with loss-less reproduction and then generate a pdf.