Re: "In progress" saving of data collected using Reap/Sow

Ok, I supposed I didn't explained so good... I needed an efficient way
of collecting in a variable data generated in a loop; to do this, using
Reap/Saw is a good solution, except that there is no direct way of
saving data till all the iteration are finished.
Anyway I already found convenient solution fot that. In addition, your
suggestion solves onether problem of mines, that is report the
calculation progress quite often without filling the notebook's output
whit a lot of lines like:

0.1 % done
0.2 % done
0.3 % done