Re: "In progress" saving of data collected using Reap/Sow

Very good idea. I was thinking about something similar, but I was also
wondering if there was a more direct way of collecting intermediate
data from Reap function. Anyway, I thik I will implemet your
suggestion.
Only one more question: I can't understand exactly why you introduced
the "strm" tag to collect data...
Thanks a lot. Giacomo