  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66187] Re: "In progress" saving of data collected using Reap/Sow
  • From: "Giacomo Ciani" <giacomo.ciani at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 02:45:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Very good idea. I was thinking about something similar, but I was also
wondering if there was a more direct way of collecting intermediate
data from Reap function. Anyway, I thik I will implemet your
suggestion.
Only one more question: I can't understand exactly why you introduced
the "strm" tag to collect data...
Thanks a lot. Giacomo