How to set up "Do" or "While" loops for several seperate commands
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66322] How to set up "Do" or "While" loops for several seperate commands
- From: "Diana Mecum" <diana.mecum at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 02:35:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello math friends,
I have written a program to calculate the (k-m)-rank of a partition. It
involves repeating 7+ lines of code 77 times. I understand how to set
up "Do" and "While" loop commands for a single, complex command, but
don't understand how to do it for 7+ seperate lines of code.
Can someone explain? I would be happy to foward the program, if you
would like it.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica Language Encoding in Linux?
Next by Date:
ODBC link in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: mirror image of a square matrix
Next by thread:
Re: How to set up "Do" or "While" loops for several seperate commands