ODBC link in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66317] ODBC link in Mathematica
  • From: mark at markscoleman.com
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 02:35:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings,

I've been attempting to get use the ODBC/JDBC
DatabaseLink functionality in Mathematica v5.2 to ready native database files
constructed in SAS. I've gotten part of the way there but am still bumping
into problems. I was wondering if anyone on MathGroup had experience using
the ODBC capability in Mathematica and might be able to lend me some assistance
off-line. I will glad post a summary of this back to MathGroup once I get
things sorted out.

Thanks,
Best regards,
Mark