Color Matching Functions to model human vision?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66395] Color Matching Functions to model human vision?
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 02:15:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody know if there are color matching functions that can map a given frequency (and intensity) of light to a typical response of the human eye? This is the kind of thing that is obvious until you think about it. -- The Mathematica Wiki: http://www.mathematica-users.org/ Math for Comp Sci http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/math/bmwcs/master.html Math for the WWW: http://www.w3.org/Math/