RE: Beginner--How to simulate multiple returns for a function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66429] RE: [mg66415] Beginner--How to simulate multiple returns for a function?
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 02:03:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, Xiochu, > Another system's functions can have multiple returns, does Mathematica > support this? In a sense .... Just have your function return a list. The multiple returns are the elements of your list. Regards, Dave.