Beginner--How to simulate multiple returns for a function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66415] Beginner--How to simulate multiple returns for a function?
- From: "xiaochu" <xiaochu at che.utexas.edu>
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 05:36:05 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.44.0605100054500.17163-100000@smc>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Another system's functions can have multiple returns, does
Mathematica support this?
Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=10267]]
Prev by Date:
Re: JLink : JavaNew Failure
Next by Date:
Re: Creating a new table using values from a column in another table,
Previous by thread:
Re: Geodesics with NDSolve
Next by thread:
RE: Beginner--How to simulate multiple returns for a function?