Automating PolarPlot with Polar Gridlines
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66427] Automating PolarPlot with Polar Gridlines
- From: "ggroup at sarj.ca" <ggroup at sarj.ca>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 02:03:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a good scheme to produce polar plots with polar gridlines. Right now, I can add the gridlines using PolarMap in the Graphics`Graphics package. However, these gridlines are not labelled and choosing the range of the gridlines has to be entered manually. I know it is possible, though not quite trivial, to calculate the PlotRange, polar grid lines and tick marks in my own plotting function, but I was wondering if there is is a standard package or function that I can use instead. Thanks!