Re: ViewPoint selector

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66478] Re: ViewPoint selector
  • From: ykandras at brocku.ca
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:49:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

Here is update of ViewPoint selector.
Last month I got several e-mails about support of Graphics3D (ParametricPlot3D
etc). Now it works! Although there were no principal problems the realization
of this feature was not straightforward because of the differences in the
default rendering and the rendering which allows free rotation. I didn't get
any constructive answer from technical support team of Wolfram Research. So the
solution I am using might be not covering all situations and I would appreciate
if you let me know about any bags.

P.S. The package is attached
[contact the author to obtain the attachment - moderator]

With best regards,
Yuri Kandrashkin