- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66484] NestWhile iterator.
- From: "Robert G. Wilson v" <rgwv at rgwv.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:49:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Mathematica group,
I believe that I saw in these postings within the last several
months a very elegant method for counting the number of times that
the function NestWhile runs.
Instead of f[n_]:=expression; Length@NestWhile[f, initial, test]
it was a single execution of NestWhile followed by recalling an
Would someone please be so kind as to repost that listing?
Thanks in advance, Bob.
Prev by Date:
Reconstructing data points from a InterpolatingFunction object
Next by Date:
Lists and rules
Previous by thread:
Re: Reconstructing data points from a InterpolatingFunction object
Next by thread:
Re: NestWhile iterator.