- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66484] NestWhile iterator.
- From: "Robert G. Wilson v" <rgwv at rgwv.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:49:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Mathematica group, I believe that I saw in these postings within the last several months a very elegant method for counting the number of times that the function NestWhile runs. Instead of f[n_]:=expression; Length@NestWhile[f, initial, test] it was a single execution of NestWhile followed by recalling an internal iterator. Would someone please be so kind as to repost that listing? Thanks in advance, Bob.