Reconstructing data points from a InterpolatingFunction object

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66483] Reconstructing data points from a InterpolatingFunction object
  • From: "Eckhard Schlemm" <e.schlemm at hotmail.de>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:49:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everyone,

My question is probably rather simple to answer but I just don't know how to
do it.

I am nummerically solving a differential equation using NDSolve and then I
want to apply a NonlinearFit on the resulting InterpolatingFunction
object....and therefore need to have access to the data points which NDSolve
created and from which the InterpolatingFunction is created....Is there any
fast and direct way to get these data points ? (There must be....)

Thanks in advance

Eckhard