Graphics--triangle intersection

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg66549] Graphics--triangle intersection
  • From: cvs at
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 03:40:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm new to Mathematica. I would like to solve following problem.

I have a number of overlapping triangles. In the intersection of all triangles, I want to draw the biggest triangle possible.

Sounds simple ? Could this be solved in mathematica ?

Any help is appreciated.

Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through [[postId=10465]]