find smallest integer such that...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66525] find smallest integer such that...
- From: "Thomas Schmelzer" <thomas.??? at balliol.ox.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 03:39:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Oxford University, England
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Guys, thanks a lot for all your answers concerning my last question. I am still learning a great deal about Mathematica. Here's a second puzzle. Given an expression e(k,w) 10^i(-k - w) find the smallest w such that the term is smaller than a predescribed bound b. For growing w the term is decreasing and converging towards 0. Your help is very appreciated. Best, Thomas