problem for "Fit"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66547] problem for "Fit"
- From: - ale- <l_alef at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 03:40:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi I have a strange problem with the Fit functions. I can never fit any data set, neither the simplest ones. Even when I try to run the example enclosed in the help menu for "Fit" I can't have the right values. For the linear case I always end up with both parameter values of -5.68...10^303. I cannot understand what's happening. Does anybody have an idea of what the proble could be? thanks alessandra __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com