problem for "Fit"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66547] problem for "Fit"
- From: - ale- <l_alef at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 03:40:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a strange problem with the Fit functions.
I can never fit any data set, neither the simplest
ones. Even when I try to run the example enclosed in
the help menu for "Fit" I can't have the right values.
For the linear case I always end up with both
parameter values of -5.68...10^303. I cannot
understand what's happening. Does anybody have an idea
of what the proble could be?
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: problem for "Fit"