Re: problem for "Fit"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66578] Re: problem for "Fit"
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 04:48:14 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, and how should *we* understand what happen with out your data and without your code ? We are no clairvoyants. Regards Jens - ale- wrote: > Hi > I have a strange problem with the Fit functions. > I can never fit any data set, neither the simplest > ones. Even when I try to run the example enclosed in > the help menu for "Fit" I can't have the right values. > For the linear case I always end up with both > parameter values of -5.68...10^303. I cannot > understand what's happening. Does anybody have an idea > of what the proble could be? > thanks > alessandra > > > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around > http://mail.yahoo.com >