- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66561] Beginner Question
- From: akil <akil39 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 04:47:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Suppose I have three 2D points A, B, C.
And two points, namely A and B form a line.
How can I determine in mathematica on which side, (so which half-plane formed by) of the line, point C is.
So when I input three points I want to know if the third point is on the left or right side of the half plane formed by the line (ray) A,B.
Appreciate any help.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Importing HDF with multiple SDS
Previous by thread:
Re: problem for "Fit"
Next by thread:
Re: Beginner Question