Re: problem for "Fit"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66569] Re: problem for "Fit"
- From: "Scout" <Scout at nodomain.com>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 04:47:31 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"- ale-" <l_alef at yahoo.com> news:e4juek$d7d$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hi > I have a strange problem with the Fit functions. > I can never fit any data set, neither the simplest > ones. Even when I try to run the example enclosed in > the help menu for "Fit" I can't have the right values. > For the linear case I always end up with both > parameter values of -5.68...10^303. I cannot > understand what's happening. Does anybody have an idea > of what the proble could be? > thanks > alessandra > > > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around > http://mail.yahoo.com > Hi Alessandra, could you post your complete example with the Fit command and your Mathematica version? At the moment, I don't know what's happening.