Mathlink and Intel C++ compiler
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66581] Mathlink and Intel C++ compiler
- From: Dmitry Garanin <dgaranin at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 04:48:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to compile Mathematica's Mathlink samples with Intel C++ 9.0 compiler and it does not work.
mprep.exe produces .tm.c files that contain a lot of functions (MLCreateMessageHandler et.c) that turn out to be unresolved externals on my system. Assuming that these functions belong to the Mathlink library, I have added the line
Set Lib=C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfram Research\Mathematica\5.2\AddOns\MathLink\DeveloperKit\Windows-x86-64\CompilerAdditions\mldev64\lib;%LIB%
to my Compile.bat file. This does not help, I'm having 39 unresolved externals.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: NestWhile iterator.
Next by Date:
Re: problem for "Fit"
Previous by thread:
Fwd: Importing HDF with multiple SDS
Next by thread:
Re: Mathlink and Intel C++ compiler