can't pass argument to a Java method that takes a character array
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66589] can't pass argument to a Java method that takes a character array
- From: karenechu at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 00:29:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
thank you for your help as usual.
I have written a Java class and loaded that class successfully.
But, the constructor for my class takes a character array (char) as
an argument, but I haven't been able to find a way to pass a character
array as an argument from Mathematica to Java using JavaNew. I don't
really want to use string or just pass in integers.
If you know how to do this, would you let me know please? I am quite
new to Mathematica and would really appreciate this.
Prev by Date:
Re: Beginner Question
Next by Date:
RE: Beginner Question
Previous by thread:
Bugs--Limit bug in version 5+ ?
Next by thread:
Simplification and Arg