How to write formatted number into a file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66607] How to write formatted number into a file
- From: "phd related" <phdrelated at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:15:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I am try to write a formated number into a file. For example, Writing
6.661999999999944*10^-6 as 6.66200E-06 .
If I use ScientificForm and can see the format 6.66200E-06 in mathematica,
however when i am trying to write it into a file like the what i see in
the I see ScientificForm instead of the result i desired.
How to tackle this problem?
Prev by Date:
Re: Simplification and Arg
Next by Date:
Fwd: Importing HDF with multiple SDS
Previous by thread:
Re: Unit sphere triangulation
Next by thread:
Re: How to write formatted number into a file