What does " 1.' " mean ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66661] What does " 1.' " mean ?
- From: Arkalen <skizzir at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 04:17:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Warning : I am a complete newbie at using Mathematica.
I have used NSolve to solve systems of non linear equations, and it gives
me results which look good except they contain several "1.'abc" where abc
are parameters. (that's "one period apostrophe").
I assume it's shorthand notation for something but I can't tell what, the
Mathematica experts I might ask are all gone for a week and I can't find
it in the book.
Anyone know what it means ?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: scalar field visualization
Previous by thread:
Re: Output Table Format Change
Next by thread:
Re: What does " 1.' " mean ?