Re: Graphics Export

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66713] Re: Graphics Export
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:03:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

dp wrote:
> I apologise if this has been discussed before but I have problems with
> graphics quality

What do you mean by quality (dpi, colors, size, fonts, jagged lines, ...)?

> and nothing that I find so far seems to help.

What have I you found so far (commands, books, online sources, ...)?

> When I try to export a graphics into any type of format available,

What commands have you tried? Can you give some examples and comments on
their results?

> the quality deteriorates.

What do you mean by deteriorate {resolution, color discrepancies between
screen and print, fonts, ...)?

Please, be more precise, give more details if you want to get some
valuable help.

Regards,
Jean-Marc