Re: mathematica database link help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66715] Re: [mg66687] mathematica database link help
  • From: Benedetto Bongiorno <bbongiorno at attglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:03:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Kyle,

I do not believe the DatabaseAccessKit is supported by Mathematica 5.2.
When the full functionality of DatabaseAccessKit was lost going from
Mathematica 4.0 to 5.0, I called Wolfram and they
informed me that DatabaseLink, in Add Ons and Links that comes with 5.0,
should be used.
The connectivity of ODBC has been replace by JDBC.
I am in the process of converting my notebooks to the new functionality
of DatabaseLink.

Ben Bongiorno