mathematica database link help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66687] mathematica database link help
  • From: "kh" <kylehearn at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 03:51:26 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Good day,

I'm looking for someone to assist me with some issues I'm having with
mathematica's database access kit (and if you are familiar with the
neural networking package, that is great too).

I am wanting to have mathematica
access an sql server database,
execute a query,
store results in a couple of variables,
perform some calculations with built in functions,
store the output of the function in a variable
execute an sql update or stored procedure.

I let my support contract with with wolfram drop because they wouldnt
do anything besides email me a link to their website. I'm finding the
database access kit documentation to be very lacking.

I would want someone to work on a machine via remote desktop connection
or walk me through the above over the phone and perhaps remote with
vnc.

Send me your qualifications and hourly rate and contact information to
mathematica at mytrip.com

I live between austin and dallas, so if you are in either area, even
better.