- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66735] RE: [mg66709] x/x
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:04:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hmmm. I wonder if you got a horizontal line at 1?
Why don't you tell us what you expected to get, and show us your actual plot
djmp at earthlink.net
From: Sinan Kapçak [mailto:sinankapcak at yahoo.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
I plot the function f(x)=x/x in mathematica but I do not get the graph what
i expect. Is this problem something about plot options?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: