- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66723] Re: x/x
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:03:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 5/27/06 at 3:53 AM, sinankapcak at yahoo.com (Sinan KapÃ§ak) wrote:
>I plot the function f(x)=x/x in mathematica but I do not get the
>graph what i expect. Is this problem something about plot options?
What did you expect? What did you get?
If you answer these questions and provide the Mathematica code you used to make the plot, then I am sure someone here can answer your question. Otherwise, about the only response I can give is I get what I expect when I plot x/x.
To reply via email subtract one hundred and four
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: