Re: Figures and LaTeX
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66749] Re: Figures and LaTeX
- From: "J Siehler" <jsiehler at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 06:05:11 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
epstopdf your images to convert them to pdf before pdftexing your paper. pdftex wants all the images to be in pdf format. Or you can try exporting them as PDF from Mathematica in the first place. For the .bmp's and .jpg's or whatever, you can use a free graphic converter like ImageMagick to convert them to pdf. Then they will include into your tex paper just fine.