  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66757] Graphics with MGL3D
  • From: "Richard KAUSCH" <rkausch at free.fr>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 06:05:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello
Could somebody give me informations about a package (?) or a software
(?) called MGL3d .
I remember that some messages appeared about it some weeks ago but I
lost them!
 Is it aimed to be downloaded?If yes where?
 I cannot find anything worth on the Web .
Thanks.
R.K. Paris (France) Version 5.2. on Mac OS X.