Graphics with MGL3D
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66757] Graphics with MGL3D
- From: "Richard KAUSCH" <rkausch at free.fr>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 06:05:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could somebody give me informations about a package (?) or a software
(?) called MGL3d .
I remember that some messages appeared about it some weeks ago but I
Is it aimed to be downloaded?If yes where?
I cannot find anything worth on the Web .
R.K. Paris (France) Version 5.2. on Mac OS X.
Prev by Date:
Re: Figures and LaTeX
Next by Date:
Re: ridiculous avi export
Previous by thread:
Re: Behavior of ReplaceAll with Computed Results from a Conditional Test
Next by thread:
Re: Graphics with MGL3D