Mixed tensors as arguments of compiled functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66751] Mixed tensors as arguments of compiled functions
  • From: Giuseppe Bilotta <bilotta78 at hotpop.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 06:05:18 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I am trying to thoroughly optimize my code, and was now looking into
compiled functions. A problem I have is that some of the structures I
need to manipulate are matrices of the form {{_Integer,_Real}..}), but
Mathematica only allows me to specify tensors whose elements are all
of the same type. Is there a way to work around this limitation?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

Hic manebimus optime