Re: Graphics with MGL3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66792] Re: Graphics with MGL3D
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 05:49:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Richard KAUSCH wrote:
> Hello
> Could somebody give me informations about a package (?) or a software
> (?) called MGL3d .
> I remember that some messages appeared about it some weeks ago but I
> lost them!
>  Is it aimed to be downloaded?If yes where?
>  I cannot find anything worth on the Web .
> Thanks.
> R.K. Paris (France) Version 5.2. on Mac OS X.

Hi Richard,

I think what you have in mind is the brilliant interactive 3D
visualization software _MathGL3d_, created and maintained by Jens-Peer
Kuska, a regular contributor to MathGroup.

Version 3.xx is freely available at
http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/mathgl3dv3/index.htm

Version 4.xx is commercially distributed by Wolfram Research Inc. More
info at
http://www.wolfram.com/products/applications/mathgl3d/

Best regards,
Jean-Marc