Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66772] Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 06:06:55 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There is a file - MENUSETUP.TR that is embedded in the Mathematica directories. If you look at the structure in there, it should be obvious how to modify it to include extra menu items. However, bear in mind the following: 1) Mathematica just gives up if the format of this file is messed up - so KEEP A BACKUP! 2) Operators - such as = don't seem to be recognised in this file - so use the FullForm equivalent. David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk