Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66807] Re: Adding a notebook (or folder) to the Mathematica Front End menus?
- From: "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 06:30:56 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
AES wrote: > I have a Mathematica notebook called "MMA Notes" that's my own personal > online clipping file of Mathematica notes, tricks, and templates, which > I can open when needed during a Mathematica session. > > Any simple way to make it directly accessible to be opened from one of > the Mathematica Front End menus in Mac OS X, Mathematica 5.1? > > [It's accessible in one of my DragThing docks, and also often accessible > in the File >> Open Recent menu from it's last previous use; but I'd > like to put it, and maybe other selected notebooks, in a folder that > would be accessible either in the File >> Palettes menu or, even better, > in a File >> MMA Notes menu that would be located right under the File > >> Palettes menu.] You can put it in your Palettes folder (even if it's not a palette) and it will show up in the File->Palettes submenu the next time you run Mathematica: ~/Library/Mathematica/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/Palettes/ -Rob