FilledListPlot with StackGraphics

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg66765] FilledListPlot with StackGraphics
  • From: "Seo Ho Youn" <ysh7873 at>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 06:06:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi, all.

I am trying to use FilledListPlot with StackGraphics. The plot of
FilledListPlot looks fine, but when I bring it to 3D with StackGraphics, it
``overfilled''. I know that I can use Fills-> White in order not to show
this overfilled region. However, since I am trying to use several layers,
this overfilled region blocks the ones behind it. Here's my simplified code.

FLP = FilledListPlot[{{1, 1}, {2, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 2}}];

In my code, there is a step plot in FilledListPlot. However, in 3D
(StackGraphics), there is an extra filled triangle with points (1,1), (2,1),
and (2,2), which is not filled in FilledListPlot.

How can I get rid of this extra filled region?

Thank you for reading. Have a good day.

Seo Ho