Mathematica learning resources

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg66801] Mathematica learning resources
  • From: "Ted Ersek" <ersekjm at>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 05:49:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Well I don't get to reply very often.   ;-)
Try first stydying all relavent portions of The Mathematica Book.

Then look over two free notebook that I have posted on MathSource.

They should also be a useful reference for you.
You can't beat it for the price.

You might also find some other books that you like, but I am not sure which
to recommend.

   Ted Ersek