Re: M100: An Introduction To Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66669] Re: M100: An Introduction To Mathematica
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 04:17:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <e53lpp$3v5$1 at smc.vnet.net>, misha <iamisha1 at comcast.net>
> Since I don't have corporate backing, could you tell me of an affordable
> alternative to these expensive seminars?
If you go to
you will see that,
As of April 12, 2006, Wolfram Education Group offers free, live,
online seminars to all Mathematica customers worldwide.
Taught by experienced Wolfram Research staff, these presentations are
given twice weekly. Users can sign up for a seminar through the
The seminar series begins with S10: A Technical Overview of
The first free seminar with places available is on Jun 14.
Also, depending on where you are located, your local Mathematica
reseller may provide other training options.
Paul Abbott Phone: 61 8 6488 2734
School of Physics, M013 Fax: +61 8 6488 1014
The University of Western Australia (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
Prev by Date:
Re: Graphics3D axes
Next by Date:
Using Mathematica to locate a PDE singularity
Previous by thread:
Mathematica learning resources
Next by thread:
Re: Re: M100: An Introduction To Mathematica