Re: M100: An Introduction To Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66669] Re: M100: An Introduction To Mathematica
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 04:17:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <e53lpp$3v5$1 at smc.vnet.net>, misha <iamisha1 at comcast.net>
wrote:

> Since I don't have corporate backing, could you tell me of an affordable
> alternative to these expensive seminars?

If you go to

  http://www.wolfram.com/services/education/

you will see that,

  As of April 12, 2006, Wolfram Education Group offers free, live,
  online seminars to all Mathematica customers worldwide.

  Taught by experienced Wolfram Research staff, these presentations are
  given twice weekly. Users can sign up for a seminar through the
  calendar.

  The seminar series begins with S10: A Technical Overview of
  Mathematica.

The first free seminar with places available is on Jun 14.

Also, depending on where you are located, your local Mathematica
reseller may provide other training options.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Abbott                                      Phone:  61 8 6488 2734
School of Physics, M013                            Fax: +61 8 6488 1014
The University of Western Australia         (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
AUSTRALIA                               http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul